Thursday, January 20, 2011

Movies from 2010 which entered IMDb Top 250 List

The Internet Movie Database 
http://www.imdb.com

The IMDb Top 250 Movies List:

During the last decade, the Year 2010 saw the highest number of entrants into the IMDb Top 250 Movies List. The poorest year was 2005 with only 2 movies making it into the list from that year. I'm guessing by this, of the 10 years, 2010 was the year that made everyone involved (actors, directors, producers, studios, productions companies & movies houses) the richest.

So here goes, the list of the best movies (apparently) from 2010, that have been deemed worthy of entering the IMDb Top 250 List according to the IMDb user voting:

Too bad I didn't join the bandwagon and make a movie myself, perhaps at the end of this decade I shall attempt this feat...ok not really.

P.S.: I personally think The King's Speech is the best movie of 2010, and I'm will to take a bet that it's going to nail the Oscars for Best Picture, Best Actor & Best Supporting Actor. The fact that Colin Firth won Best Actor at the Golden Globe for this movie is a good sign I maybe right. 

If I'm wrong, well, I still get to continue thinking so! :P 

Booyakasha!

No comments: